What is an order?
An order is an instruction to a broker or an exchange to buy or sell an asset (crypto) on your behalf. Once placed, an order follows the process of order execution.
Orders are divided into a wide range of types. It allows traders to specify the conditions at which an order shall be executed.
Among such conditions, traders can determine:
- Whether the order will buy or sell
- The price at which an order shall be executed
- The time during which an order shall stay in force
- Whether the order shall be triggered or canceled depending on another order.
Bidsbee supports the widest range of orders, such as:
- Conditional orders
- Market orders
- Limit orders
- Take profit orders
- Stop loss orders
- Stop market orders
- Trailing stop orders
- Trailing buy and sell orders, among others.